ALL 7th grade students must get their Tdap Immunization and MeningococcalImmunization before their 8th grade year.
ALL 11th grade students must have their Tdap Immunization and 2 Meningococcal Immunization before their 12th grade year.
All students must be current on all Immunizations before attending school.
Mandatory Immunizations for school are as follows...
- DTaP/DTP/DT---K-12th must have 4+
- Tdap---8-12 must have 1
- Meningococcal Conjugate (MCV) ----8th must have 1. By 12th grade must have 2
- IPV (Polio)---K-12th must have 3+
- MMR---K-12th must have 2
- Hepatitis B--- K-12th must have 3+
- Varicella---K-4th must have 2, 5-9th must have 1+
Highly Recommended Immunizations are as follows....
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Hepatitis A
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap) Whooping Cough for any adult
Thank you for helping keep our children well!!!!!!!
Stephanie McMillen, RN
Preschool- 12th grade School Nurse 417-376-2115 ext. 244 Fax 417-376-4350